Ever since I was in third grade, there were two things I wanted to do in life. First, was to become a teacher, and second was to write a book. The marriage of my two dreams came to fruition when I published my first book, Peace Of Cake: The Secret To An Anti-Inflammatory Diet and it became an international best-seller! Say…what! Now there’s a milestone to check off!
It’s funny how things all work out in life. I now write and teach about a topic near and dear to my heart. A topic that helped to save my life from severe auto-immune condition, and completely transformed that of my son’s from his sensory condition. What a gift and I am beyond honored to share it with you.
International Best Seller – Peace Of Cake: The Secret To An Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Eat the Foods You Love and Still Follow an Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Does eating healthy leave you feeling deprived and overwhelmed? Peace of Cake: The Secret to an Anti-Inflammatory offers an easy, long-term solution that doesn’t deprive your taste buds. Anti-inflammatory health coach Jenny Carr has designed a streamlined approach to eating an anti-inflammatory diet by focusing on one, simple food group. The rest of the top inflammatory foods will fall to the wayside, and your healthy lifestyle will simply fall into place! In Peace of Cake, you will find food swap recipes for cakes, cookies, breads, pizza and more.
In these pages, you’ll learn how to:
- Swap out the top inflammatory ingredients and still eat what you love
- Detox from the foods that have been causing chronic inflammation
- Experience health-based fat loss (no calorie counting or points system here)
- Stop cravings in their tracks
- Melt away inflammation
- Learn how to follow an anti-inflammatory diet while on the road or in the air
- PLUS master over 40 anti-inflammatory food swap recipes free of processed sugar, wheat, cow dairy, inflammatory oils, alcohol, and GMOs
In this Eat This Not That style book, you can say goodbye to chronic health issues, including joint pain, loss of energy, poor sleep, inability to lose weight, digestive disorders, auto-immune conditions, diabetes, brain fog, allergies, skin conditions, and more.
Click Here to Purchase Peace of Cake on Amazon!
“Jenny provides the tips, tactics, and game-changing approaches to anti-inflammatory eating that won’t leave you feeling deprived. She makes breaking free from a bad diet super easy.” –
Creator of FoodBabe.com and New York Times Bestselling Author of The Food Babe Way
The Clean Eating Kid –
The food swap secret to an anti-inflammatory diet for kids
(and kids at heart)
Does your child suffer from chronic health conditions like sensory conditions, ADD or ADHD, depression, anxiety, asthma, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, arthritis, respiratory conditions, poor digestion, food allergies, obesity, or developmental learning disorders? Believe it or not, these conditions may all share the same root cause: inflammatory eating. Replacing inflammatory foods with alternatives that your kids love is the single most effective way to begin to reverse chronic symptoms.
Jenny Carr, health coach and international best-selling author of Peace of Cake, has designed a streamlined approach to anti-inflammatory eating for your child by focusing on one simple food group: processed sugar. In The Clean Eating Kid, Jenny outlines the steps to:
- Significantly improve, if not reverse, your child’s chronic symptoms
- Allow your child to experience natural health-based fat loss (without pressuring their self-image).
- Stop cravings in their tracks so you can eliminate meltdowns
- Help your child find their own motivation to eat an anti-inflammatory diet
- Learn how to navigate holidays, parties, sporting events, and more while following anti-inflammatory eating
- Discover how to make anti-inflammatory eating a movement for the whole family
- PLUS over 30 grocery store food swaps for cake mixes, cookies, breads, pizza and more, all free of the top inflammatory ingredients
With this Eat This, Not That style book, busy moms serious about helping their children eliminate inflammation with ease and deliciousness now can: without their kids feeling deprived AND without you feeling overwhelmed.
Advance Praise for The Clean Eating Kid
Carr is on a mission to support the youngest generation as they experience healing through diet. The Clean Eating Kid will show you how to make anti-inflammatory eating a reality for the whole family.”
Dr. Mark Hyman
“The Cleaning Kid helps families navigate the tricky world of food inflammation and starts your family on a path to healthy eating. Finally, a tool kit to help take the stress out of meal planning, holidays and parties.”
co-founder of MindBodyGreen
“The Clean Eating Kid is the ultimate resource for busy parents who want to give their kids the most nutritious food possible—without having to make everything by from scratch. (Who has time for that?!) From sneaky nicknames for sugar to look out for on labels to a rundown of brands you can trust, Jenny Carr has a knack for providing need-to-know info in an (ahem) easy-to-digest manner.” — Emily Laurence, Senior Food+Health Editor, Well+Good
Senior Food+Health Editor, Well+Good